Almeria Travel Mate

Spanish Phrase Book

TV Guide

Contact Us

Advertise

Web Sites

Estate & Rental Agents

Sponsored Links

Viva-Almeria :: View topic - Unknown Bank Charges.
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages

Unknown Bank Charges.

Please Note that these forums are for discussion, not advertising. If you'd like to advertise or recommend companies, free listings and member reviews can be created in the Viva Directory. Adverts and recommendations will be removed from the forum without notice.

However, it's perfectly acceptable to send a PM to anyone that asks for a recommendation.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Viva-Almeria Forum Index -> Healthcare, banking & Other Services
View previous topic :: View next topic  
atallatall
Advanced
Advanced

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:50 am    Post subject: Unknown Bank Charges. Reply with quote

Hi,
I have just gone on to my Caja de Granada a/c and there have been 2 charges on the 8/7 of E30 each.It says Comisiones DGP-P followed by 2 long numbers,neither of which is our bank ac.number.Does anyone know if these are bank charges,for what,or Council or Government charges.
View users profile Send private message
mikeandpen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds to me as though they may well be "The Annual Charge" for your bank cards ????? , most banks now do it !!!!! Any way possible to generate money - "They will do it"
Mike.
pottsy189
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to sort out our bank -carajar [Cajama] had 2 payments 6 months apart for 160e, it turns out that the bank has changed insurance company's and put me on ,jewelery, tusarmy [ big wave] attack , told them to cancel all that crap , just want contents cover for 5k , when I get back this September I may cancel that as no dough t they will not pay out if we have a claim
I bet 10 to 1 that the bank owns this new insurance company, they have been laying staff of this summer so must be desperate for money

Last edited by pottsy189 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total
nfm2862
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:15 pm    Post subject: Payments Reply with quote

Atallatall, these payments sound like they could be your non residents certification which the bank usually deals with every 2 years.
pottsy189
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

''Atallatall, these payments sound like they could be your non residents certification which the bank usually deals with every 2 years.''

Our bank charges 17 euros each for above service

you could check that you are paying for a bank postal service that obviously you are not using, we got caught out with that one last year [ 6 euros every 6 months were charge ] out of our account
lmjohn
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pottsy189 wrote:
I had to sort out our bank -carajar , had 2 payments 6 months apart for 160e, it turns out that the bank has changed insurance company's and put me on ,jewelery, tusarmy [ big wave] attack , told them to cancel all that crap , just want contents cover for 5k , when I get back this September I may cancel that as no dough t they will not pay out if we have a claim
I bet 10 to 1 that the bank owns this new insurance company, they have been laying staff of this summer so must be desperate for money

This post confused the hell out of me. Never heard of a bank called carajar, so cannot advise on your charges. the tusarrmy attack is a bit odd as never heard of one. Can you name the insurance company?
You mention you only want 5k cover, you may well be under insured and in the event of a claim, the company will reduce your claim proportionately.

With regards to the original post, yes it does sound like a charge for new debit cards.
Regards,
nfm2862
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:53 am    Post subject: Charges Reply with quote

The narrative used by Caja Granada for renewal of cards is "Facturacion Tarjetas de Credito" so that would suggest that the charges detailed in the original post do not relate to the renewal of cards.

The long number that follows "Comiciones DGP" is your NIE number.

My account is also with Caja Granada ( formerly Caja Murcia) & since 2007 the charge for the non residents certification has always been around 30 per party to the account.
atallatall
Advanced
Advanced

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many Thanks for that.I would agree that it is the non residents certificates.My husband seems to remember that there was a similar debit about 2 years ago.
Great help.thanks once again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Viva-Almeria Forum Index -> Healthcare, banking & Other Services All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: