Almeria Travel Mate

Spanish Phrase Book

TV Guide

Contact Us

Advertise

Web Sites

Estate & Rental Agents

Sponsored Links

Viva-Almeria :: View topic - Still possible to buy furniture packs near Mojacar??
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages

Still possible to buy furniture packs near Mojacar??

Please Note that these forums are for discussion, not advertising. If you'd like to advertise or recommend companies, free listings and member reviews can be created in the Viva Directory. Adverts and recommendations will be removed from the forum without notice.

However, it's perfectly acceptable to send a PM to anyone that asks for a recommendation.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Viva-Almeria Forum Index -> Home & Furnishing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jacquihl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Still possible to buy furniture packs near Mojacar?? Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me if theres a good furniture shop/s around Mojacar/Vera area? We want good quality, modern and from somewhere there will supply and fit the lot. No hassle. Also want to buy online.

A lot i've looked at seem to have gone out of business sadly.

Thanks
View users profile Send private message
nuflow
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:34 pm    Post subject: Furniture Reply with quote

Hi

There are a number of stores at El Real Industrial Estate - one of which is a spanish family run and they have some really nice sofas/suites which can be made to sizes to suit you if required.

There are also more as you go towards Vera along the Garrucha road - Mer K Mueble on the left and a couple on the right hand side.

If you like solid wooden furniture, there is a large store (also sells garden furniture & diy stuff) on the motorway as you come south just before the Vera junction.

Lots of different styles/materials to suit your preference icon_smile.gif
blaze1
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

We used a company based on the Antas Real Industrial Site quite a few years ago now. The 2 guys who ran it then have since left, but someone else has taken it over, worth a look anyway....

http://www.homefromhomespain.com/index.html

Regards
caitdeburca
Advanced
Advanced

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:47 pm    Post subject: Still possible to buy furniture packs near Mojacar?? Reply with quote

Spanish furniture shop on right hand side of road, heading to Vera from Garrucha. You cannot pass this without at least taking a look. Huge on inside, great quality, sturdy furniture, mainly Spanish made, great prices. I kitted out my house completely (more or less) from here. Choose what I wanted, including mirrors, lights, bathroom fittings etc, paid deposit. Rang two months later, told them I was arriving on Monday evening, truck arrived first thing Tuesday morning, two very nice guys, unloaded everything, put in situ, put beds together, installed light fittings, bathroom fittings, mirrors etc. Took away packaging and swept the floor where they had drilled walls....to say I was gob smacked was an understatement.
I did not request or pay for installation etc, though I am sure it was in the cost somewhere but the prices were unbelieveable.
I had brought my sister for the week, with the intention of getting the house ready to live in, instead we had a holiday for 5 days...brilliant.
babygirll

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good for you icon_smile.gif we used the same place a few years back great stuff in there and so helpful and came when they said they would lou lou
jacquihl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi caitdeburca. I don't suppose you know the name of the shop?
msnorwell
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with caitdeburca - the shop to which she refers is very good with great customer service -- we bought a 3 and a 2 seater settee there -- delivered next day! We also bought 4 new d/room chairs - delivered the same day as purchased!
You can't miss the shop -- it's on the corner - the last shop on a parade of shops just outside Garrucha on the way to Bouganvillas roundabout -- past the Garrucha Mercadona on the same side.

caitdeburca
Advanced
Advanced

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, not sure of the name but I think its El Rincon Muebles....sandwiched between the electrical shop and the chinese restaurant on the corner there. Same strip of shops as the Angus & Hereford Steak restaurant.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Viva-Almeria Forum Index -> Home & Furnishing All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: