Almeria Travel Mate

Spanish Phrase Book

TV Guide

Contact Us

Advertise

Web Sites

Estate & Rental Agents

Sponsored Links

Viva-Almeria :: View topic - Court Administrators??
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages

Court Administrators??

Please Note that these forums are for discussion, not advertising. If you'd like to advertise or recommend companies, free listings and member reviews can be created in the Viva Directory. Adverts and recommendations will be removed from the forum without notice.

However, it's perfectly acceptable to send a PM to anyone that asks for a recommendation.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Viva-Almeria Forum Index -> Almanzora Country Club, Cuevas Del Almanzora
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Val123
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject: Court Administrators?? Reply with quote

I've had an email from someone who says he has been appointed by the court as administrator in order to deal with Huma's debts, as they have been declared insolvent (what a shocker)

Over the years I've had several emails from "solicitors" touting for work, but all these guys want me to confirm is the amount I am owed and say that they have a copy of my contract...

Anyone had similar?

Thanks
View users profile Send private message
nigela

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have only received email s from the solicitor s I have used in the past. One claims that if I register with them that I will get a certificate that shows I will be able to claim the loss against my British tax bill! Think that's a laugh too.
pottsy189
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

solicitor s = con artist's
rowlandsbb

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:34 pm    Post subject: Huma Med Insolvency Reply with quote

Huma Med SL is in insolvency proceedings and if you are owed money by Huma then you have until 24th May 2013 to submit a claim

The Administrator has sent emails to buyers on their register and records

Whilst there may not be any money to pay everyone, the banks may become liable under Ley 57/68

And it does not cost any money to lodge a claim if you do it yourself

You can do that by replying to the email and attach a scan of the payment record of your contract [but better to send a scan of all your contract] and also a scan of your record of paying your deposit to Huma

Of course if you do have a Bank Guarantee you are lucky, as most of the banks are paying up now, and have been doing when pressed over the last few years [but you will need a lawyer to cash in a BG at an average cost of circa 1000 €] and you get interest on your money
modutt

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we had the same email today
JudithBarnes

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have not heard from the Administrator. Can you please give us their contact details
Many thanks
Ken & Judith Barnes
rowlandsbb

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:25 pm    Post subject: Copy of Insolvency Notice Reply with quote

Here is a copy of the Notice
Tel No is 968 220027
Dear Sirs,
We hereby communicate you that the Company HUMA MEDITERRANEO, S.L. has been declared by the Mercantile Court in Murcia in Insolvency on April 5th under the procedure number 394/2012. That declaration has been published in the Official Bulletin on April 25th and we have been designed by the Court to act in this procedure as Court Administrators.
We hereby require you as Creditor of that Company to communicate us before May 25th the amount of your credit and to send us all the documentation you may find suitable to acreditate that debt. (such as court sentence if you have, copy of contract,…..) You can send us the documentation to the email address: concursal@grasesores.net or to our postal address:
TECNICOS CONCURSALES ASOCIADOS 2012, SLP
C/ Gutiérrez Mellado 9, 4ª – 21
30008 – Murcia

If you need any further assistance let us know in the above mentioned email and we will answer as soon as we can and will try to help you the best we can.
Best Regards,
modutt

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are sending our stuff off today, not holding our breath but it is worth an email.
JudithBarnes

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Bank guarantee Reply with quote

Can anyone recommend a lawyer who has had success in getting money back against a bank guarantee
rowlandsbb

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:02 pm    Post subject: Lawyer Reply with quote

The firm below a couple of years ago activated a bank guarantee for me-not against Huma- and it took about 6/8 weeks and interest was also paid
Speaks English

Ldo: F. Javier Alex Guzmán

CODICE ABOGADOS Y URBANISMO SC

Calle Juan Anglada nº 6 Planta 1º 7A

CP 04620 VERA - ALMERIA

Telf: 950393542

Fax: 950393543

www.codiceabogados.es
euroman

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have placed our claim 38.000 plus int/costs also won court order against Huma.......but would anything be left after all these years buy conmen like Huma ..........what do other buyers think....
JudithBarnes

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:24 am    Post subject: Huma liquidation Reply with quote

Has anyone any news on the present position. Don't suppose there will be any money to pay us anything
euroman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

administrators are looking at how much huma owed to suppliers/builders/ect ect............huma had SIX years to hide/spend/steal the deposits..............so if they left anything they are not the top conmen we all know they are icon_evil.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Viva-Almeria Forum Index -> Almanzora Country Club, Cuevas Del Almanzora All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: