Spanish Phrase Book

TV Guide

Contact Us

Advertise

Web Sites

Estate & Rental Agents

Sponsored Links

Viva-Almeria :: View topic - Advice please
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages

Advice please

Please Note that these forums are for discussion, not advertising. If you'd like to advertise or recommend companies, free listings and member reviews can be created in the Viva Directory. Adverts and recommendations will be removed from the forum without notice.

However, it's perfectly acceptable to send a PM to anyone that asks for a recommendation.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Viva-Almeria Forum Index -> Renting A Holiday Home
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daisymay1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:38 pm    Post subject: Advice please Reply with quote

Hello - can anybody give me a little bit of help please, we are planning 2 weeks in june and want to stay in 2 areas 1 area around Nagratin Lake maybe Baza or Frelia (cave house preferably) and one week around Albox or Lubrin, we have never been to either only Almeriamar and Mojcar does anybody have opinions as to either of these area's we like to walk, swim and want to explore and intend to look at properties, we are mainly keen on cave houses in the Baza area due to the great prices or if we are not happy in these area's being maybe too quiet and possibly to cold in winter then we would like to find a nice area to rent to start with until we know we are happy, where shall we try any thoughts ???? thanks in advance
View users profile Send private message
daisymay1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Advice please Reply with quote

daisymay1 wrote:
Hello - can anybody give me a little bit of help please, we are planning 2 weeks in june and want to stay in 2 areas 1 area around Nagratin Lake maybe Baza or Frelia (cave house preferably) and one week around Albox or Lubrin, we have never been to either only Almeriamar and Mojcar does anybody have opinions as to either of these area's we like to walk, swim and want to explore and intend to look at properties, we are mainly keen on cave houses in the Baza area due to the great prices or if we are not happy in these area's being maybe too quiet and possibly to cold in winter then we would like to find a nice area to rent to start with until we know we are happy, where shall we try any thoughts ???? thanks in advance

I have to say without wanting to upset anybody as I don't mean too but I don't understand this forum, plenty of people read the post's but nobody replies !!! I lived in Cyprus and used the forum all the time and everybody helped each other gave a few words of encouragement, am I doing something wrong ?????? I was going to post about car hire and could anybody recommend but dont think it's worth while.
KevinR
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:12 pm    Post subject: Rental enquiry Reply with quote

Hello and welcome daisymay.
Firstly, this forum has a rule that those offering places for rent contact you directly by PM and not publicly on the forum, so unless you say you've had no replies (as you have) then the rest of us assume you've been responded to privately.

Secondly, it's winter time so it seems many people aren't about in the Almeria area to see/answer your post.

Thirdly, there simply may not be any owners willing to rent out cave houses in the areas you specified. That means either no one has bought one as a successful rental, or that they are fully booked!

Sorry I can't help but felt you might be happier with an explanation.

Perhaps you'll be lucky with a favourable response now!
daisymay1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Rental enquiry Reply with quote

KevinR wrote:
Hello and welcome daisymay.
Firstly, this forum has a rule that those offering places for rent contact you directly by PM and not publicly on the forum, so unless you say you've had no replies (as you have) then the rest of us assume you've been responded to privately.

Secondly, it's winter time so it seems many people aren't about in the Almeria area to see/answer your post.

Thirdly, there simply may not be any owners willing to rent out cave houses in the areas you specified. That means either no one has bought one as a successful rental, or that they are fully booked!

Sorry I can't help but felt you might be happier with an explanation.

Perhaps you'll be lucky with a favourable response now!

Hi and thank you for responding, I thought I was alone on the site, I wasn't asking to rent anybodies property I just wanted a bit of info on the area's etc maybe my posting didn't come over that way, there are ton's of cave houses for rent and I have now booked a week in Galera in a cave house to try one out and a week in Nijar in a house to see which area we prefer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Viva-Almeria Forum Index -> Renting A Holiday Home All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: