Spanish Phrase Book

TV Guide

Contact Us

Advertise

Web Sites

Estate & Rental Agents

Sponsored Links

Viva-Almeria :: View topic - Ryannair
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages

Ryannair

Please Note that these forums are for discussion, not advertising. If you'd like to advertise or recommend companies, free listings and member reviews can be created in the Viva Directory. Adverts and recommendations will be removed from the forum without notice.

However, it's perfectly acceptable to send a PM to anyone that asks for a recommendation.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Viva-Almeria Forum Index -> Car Hire, Flights, Airports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
atallatall
Advanced
Advanced

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:45 pm    Post subject: Ryannair Reply with quote

Good old Ryannair.Treating their customers with the usual courtesy.Some people have been flown to their holiday resorts but wont be flown home.!Will they refund their fares.I only flew Ryannair once and it was horrendous.They are not cheap now and have no regard for their customers.This latest scandal might be enough to finish them off,hopefully!
I just listened to one couple on the TV who are flying on holiday tomorrow and it has now been cancelled.They cant afford to book other flights as they have already spent their money on the Ryannair flights.No doubt it will be a long time before they get their money back.I feel so sorry for them.
I always fly Monarch,and they have always been superb.
View users profile Send private message
pottsy189
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have only used them once to Murcia many years ago , have never flown with them since , charge us 75 e for luggage on return flight , rip off merchants
atallatall
Advanced
Advanced

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:26 pm    Post subject: Ryannair. Reply with quote

Spent all day yesterday trying to book a flight back from Tenerife in October for my son and his partner and children.I didn't realise that they had booked return with Ryanair.Its my sons 50th Birthday and they are going to Hard Rock Hotel as a treat.Ryanair Emailed them on Monday night to say the flight was cancelled.We spent until yesterday trying to get through on the phone,then when we did ,Ryanair wouldn't help at all,despite them stating in the Press that they were helping affected people to get alternate flights,even the next day if they had to,but no one would be left stranded.Well,that was a lie,all they said was that we would receive a refund within 7 days,about which I am very sceptical.
We have managed to book a flight with Thomson,who were very helpful,and a lot cheaper too boot.Only 50 each,but to Doncaster airport.We have had to alter airport taxi to pick up from Doncaster.at an extra cost of 80.I am hoping we can reclaim this from Ryanair.At least they will be able to reclaim this from Ryanair,but they will probably try to do us out of it.
My sons poor partner had just started on a mature students degree on Monday and then this happened.She was so stressed and beside herself,and she needed to get home on stated day,especially with their young child.
NEVER EVER book RYANAIR.Michael O leary is pure evil.Now even his pilots have had enough and have walked out and gone to other airlines.
What a mess.
cliffhearne
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with all the comments and views expressed.

The sad thing is that when all this hassle has blown over people will still be using Ryannair in large numbers !!
David_Herts
Advanced
Advanced

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not sure why that is sad ??
As much as I think they have shot themselves in the foot by what they have done, it wouldnt deter me from booking flights with them once this six week period is over.
Surely its down to the other airlines to take advantage. But they are only going to do that by offering the same routes at a lesser price.
I think airlines like Ryanair, Easyjet etc have made european travel far more accessible to a lot of people sine their inception.
Nobody forces you once you have booked to pay extra for speedy boarding, allocated seating, onboard food etc etc etc.
Baggage fees, flight prices, change of detail fees and taxes are transparent at time of booking...take them or leave it !!
Im in no way associated with any airline, but I have travelled with both the mentioned airlines on many many occasions and apart from a 45 min delay once have never encountered any hassle !!
atallatall
Advanced
Advanced

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:38 pm    Post subject: Ryanair. Reply with quote

You must be one of the lucky few then.
David_Herts
Advanced
Advanced

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not sure you mean one of the ' lucky few ' !!
Both airlines will carry in excess of 220 Million passengers this year !!!
cliffhearne
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I mean by sad is that Ryanair treat customers how they please and regardless of the current issues they will return in large numbers regardless.

O ' Leary knows that only too well .

You pays your money and takes your choice !!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Viva-Almeria Forum Index -> Car Hire, Flights, Airports All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: