Spanish Phrase Book

TV Guide

Contact Us

Advertise

Web Sites

Estate & Rental Agents

Sponsored Links

Viva-Almeria :: View topic - Balcones Phase lll
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages

Balcones Phase lll

Please Note that these forums are for discussion, not advertising. If you'd like to advertise or recommend companies, free listings and member reviews can be created in the Viva Directory. Adverts and recommendations will be removed from the forum without notice.

However, it's perfectly acceptable to send a PM to anyone that asks for a recommendation.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charmers

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:10 pm    Post subject: Balcones Phase lll Reply with quote

Hi All

Has anyone with an apartment in Balcones phase lll been there recently?
Are you aware the door locks have changed and your keys no longer work,
I have spent two weeks sitting on the doorstep waiting for someone to go in or out of the building just to get access to my own apartment.

Charmers icon_redface.gif
View users profile Send private message
cliffy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi charmers
If you contact the company who you pay your communidad to ,you will find out they may have change the outside locks for security in balconies 1 they have given us an electric fob which opens outside door and operates lifts they did this to stop a spate of unwanted people gaining acces hope this helps
Cliffy
SusieK

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Charmers. Tried to PM you, but having problems. Did you manage to sort new keys for Balcones? We have an apartment in Balcones 111, and are having trouble getting in touch with the administration. They do not reply to our emails. Hope you had better luck.
Charmers

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi SusieK

I sent you a pm but I am having problems.

This is Julio's number 0034 636 7142 00 he works for Planifika he will arrange to meet you at the building, you will have to sign a form and take ID with you.

He speaks a little English but make sure your keys work before he leaves, mine didn't he told me they just need to be activated in the office, I left 3 days later and they still don't work so I will have to go through the whole process again when I go back in May.

So if you see me sitting on the doorstep please let me in. icon_lol.gif
SusieK

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Charmers. Thank you for taking the time to reply. We will try to ring Julio. Our next trip is in March, so hopefully will get it sorted then. We have also got a flight booked in May-we may all be sitting on the doorstep together! X
Charmers

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Cliffy

Good to see you back on the forum.

I pay my communidad by standing order from my bank and am ashamed to say I don't know what company it gets paid into, I have a Hotmail address for the community, I have mailed at least 8 times and so far no response.

Only in Spain can you get locked out of your own building.

Charmers icon_lol.gif
cliffy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Charmers
we are back to Roquetas in march, I also pay communidad by standing order, all Balcones 1-2- 3 are run by different companies mine is by CMS whose office is opposite Zorida Gardens (signposted) the lady is Mariella who speaks perfect english the office is open from 6 - 8 pm she will know what company and address who runs your apartment. also if they have changed the locks your company should issue you with new keys when you find out where they are .
all the best
Cliffy
Charmers

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Cliffy

Thank you for that information, I have been in CMS office down by Lilly's bar to look for a plumber. I will go to the one opposite the Zorida Gardens and see if they can help.

How did you find out CMS was your company, do you speak Spanish because I know sign language doesn't work icon_razz.gif

Thank you for your help (we all need a little help sometimes)

Charmers
cliffy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi charmers
In your apartment block there should be a notice board that should tell you who and where your apartment agent office is, when I had problems i found where my local office was and went round there and found the e mail and name of person so i had a face to a name. you should have a local office so you can let them know if any probs with apt block so they can sort it ,but as you know in Spain nothing is simple ,every time we go out something has changed.If anything serious I use Astrid next door to Chaplins as she also does my spanish property tax each year
Hasta luego Cliffy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Viva-Almeria Forum Index -> Roquetas & Area All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: