Almeria Travel Mate

Spanish Phrase Book

TV Guide

Contact Us

Advertise

Web Sites

Estate & Rental Agents

Sponsored Links

Viva-Almeria :: View topic - CE CONSULTING why just for 2 months ???
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages

CE CONSULTING why just for 2 months ???

Please Note that these forums are for discussion, not advertising. If you'd like to advertise or recommend companies, free listings and member reviews can be created in the Viva Directory. Adverts and recommendations will be removed from the forum without notice.

However, it's perfectly acceptable to send a PM to anyone that asks for a recommendation.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Viva-Almeria Forum Index -> Salinas De Vera, Vera Playa
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brucealanjackson
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:56 pm    Post subject: CE CONSULTING why just for 2 months ??? Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

I have noticed that CE CONSULTING took Euros 132 from my bank on the 4th of June 2009. This covers just 2 months June and July.

I was under the impression that they were insisting on a quarterly community charge payment ?

They did take out Euros 199 from my account on the 2nd of March 2009.

Why have they chosen not to take the full amount of Euros 199 ???

Does anyone know why they have not taken for the month of August???

Has this just happened to me or is it a Common theme with the rest of us who are willingly to pay our Community Charge.

What would they say when it came to cast our VOTE ? Would they allow us to VOTE ? as they have created a situation where we may look like Debtors.

Interested to know what your thoughts are.

Check your Bank Statements.
View users profile Send private message
Ohana

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I visited CE Consulting last week to enquire why 2 months rather than 3 months had been taken from my bank account, thinking it was an error. I was told that due to the financial year being changed to accommodate the meeting in August it was only necessary to take 2 months. BUT when I asked if I could still vote at the meeting at the end of August I was told NO as I would be in debt!!!!!!!! Drawn your own conclusion. CDuncan
knightk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tina has kindly made the payment for Aug on our behalf, others have arranged with their banks for Aug payment to be paid. May I suggest that all of you who would like your vote registered at the next G.M do the same as soon as possible. I'm not sure if what CE consulting are doing is legal but myself and Kerry sure as hell do not want them working for us any longer, they are sneaky and underhand !!

ALSO WE TOTALLY SUPPORT OUR PRESIDENT AND V.P AND HOPE THAT THE ENTRY MADE BY SOME JOKER, SAYING THAT BOTH HAVE RESIGNED IS UNTRUE

Karen and Kerry
knightk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi I have just spoken to Tina and she said that neither herself or Derek have resigned!!

Karen and kerry
tinaatselinas

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi ,if you think c.e are so good why is it when i was in office on monday there desk was covered in all our minutes and proxys dated the 1st of august ,when in fact the agenda did not go in until the 10th because iwas waiting for a meeting with rodrigo that i am still waiting for and i bet they still sat there now ,like i am still waiting for lunas call that she should have made on monday well that was what they said in the office ,and some of you want to keep them as our management company you must be all mad use your heads not your hearts .
bacosalinas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tinaatselinas wrote:
hi ,if you think c.e are so good why is it when i was in office on monday there desk was covered in all our minutes and proxys dated the 1st of august ,when in fact the agenda did not go in until the 10th because iwas waiting for a meeting with rodrigo that i am still waiting for and i bet they still sat there now ,like i am still waiting for lunas call that she should have made on monday well that was what they said in the office ,and some of you want to keep them as our management company you must be all mad use your heads not your hearts .

What about you? Are you fully competent to be the president?
What happened with MarinaSol? Why were they given the sack? Wasn't it your fault because they would allow you any kind of action until the rest of owners were fed up and decided to change administrators and managing board?
Do you have any idea about Spanish law? Do you know how to run a community? Could you do it better? Would you be happier if CE consulting were and did what you want them to be and do? i.e.: Play your game?
Before insulting anyone, have a look at yourself and your behaviour, then try the rest to believe you. Whoever in the complex who does not know you may believe your lyes, but people have eyes on their faces, fortunately. YOU are a disgrace for Salinas, not anyone else.
First of all, pay your community fees when you have to. As the president, what example are you for the rest, if you are in the list of defaulters???
Come on, stop drinking and writing.
icon_evil.gif
knightk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TO BACOSALINAS

Lets see how you like being quoted for a change !! Tina writes in haste and refrains from spellcheking, what is your excuse for your appalling grammar and English???? Could it be perhaps that your first language may not be English, and possibly have a vested interest in CE consultants keeping the Salinas contract?

Tina, myself and other owners who support Tina are all up to date with our community fees. Hence our votes WILL count when we vote for the Salinas contract to go out to tender.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, you are also a complete and utter coward hiding behind a pseudonym ( you may need to look up the meaning of this word in an English dictionary!), when verbally attacking Tina

CARRY ON THE GOOD WORK TINA, YOU ARE THE BEST PRESIDENT WE HAVE HAD SO FAR, WITH THE BOLLOCKS TO STAND UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT !!
Ohana

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bruce, I agree with every word you have written. Who is this gutless wonder???? Is it one of our neighbours????? CDuncan
gmsalinas

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:45 pm    Post subject: Our Business at S.de V. Reply with quote

I address those people of good sense who are property owners on this complex.
Like you, I fear that this 'baco' thing might be a neighbour.
Obviously s/he is a Decency Free Zone.
Best to ignore his/her rantings and proceed to make S de V the best we all can.

"If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem".

gmsalinas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Viva-Almeria Forum Index -> Salinas De Vera, Vera Playa All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: