Spanish Phrase Book

TV Guide

Contact Us

Advertise

Web Sites

Estate & Rental Agents

Sponsored Links

Viva-Almeria :: View topic - BISTRO TRATTORIA LA VITA ROQUETAS
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages

BISTRO TRATTORIA LA VITA ROQUETAS

Please Note that these forums are for discussion, not advertising. If you'd like to advertise or recommend companies, free listings and member reviews can be created in the Viva Directory. Adverts and recommendations will be removed from the forum without notice.

However, it's perfectly acceptable to send a PM to anyone that asks for a recommendation.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Viva-Almeria Forum Index -> My Favourite Place
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sun123
Advanced
Advanced

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: BISTRO TRATTORIA LA VITA ROQUETAS Reply with quote

i just found a very nice french restaurant in roquetas de mar.

i was out with a few friends and we wanted something different than the usual chips with everything.

we were fortunate to find this wonderful french restaurant which had marvelous food prepared by Pier & very good value working out at 30 per head.

this was for three courses and plenty of quality red wine.

this place is located within the playa serena area, opposite the M25 bar.
View users profile Send private message
Sandi
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For 30 euro a head it should have been good, not many locals there I expect, just holiday makers

Sandy
saga
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I've also been to La Vita several times. The food is very good and I think the prices are reasonable for such quality fare. The menu could suit all pockets really as there are plenty of good value choices also. I don't normally go for pizza but my son had one there and it was as good as I've tasted anywhere! Pierre also has some very good value set menus - I would definitely recommend it. - regards - saga
davidroq

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I booked my wifes birthday with friends at La Vita for 8.30pm we sat down at 10.30 not good enough
saga
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi - What did you do for 2 hours? The place must have been packed - can be a little slow when it is, but never had to wait that long!
Mandie55
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have been to La Vita a few times this year and the meal has always been excellent. We have never waited for the table we have booked and in June Pierre was complaining about how bad business was as there was no-one in the restaurants - a complaint we heard in most restaurants! So quite surprised to hear that you had a long wait - but good for Pierre if he was that busy! We were out last week and all the restaurants were pretty empty despite loads of cars and not being able to park - all in the hotels they say. You must have picked the only busy restaurant in the resort on that night!
davidroq

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I didnt make it very clear , this was last year when we had to wait , I was just picking up the thread , I expect all the restaurants will be different by now
davidroq

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After my comment the other day I thought I ought to visit La Vita again, excellent, food was great service good, would recommend it to everyone
indalolady
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Restaurants. Reply with quote

Any tell me what Cous Cous restaurant is like??? icon_smile.gif Its on the Turre road I think!! icon_confused.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Viva-Almeria Forum Index -> My Favourite Place All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: