Spanish Phrase Book

TV Guide

Contact Us

Advertise

Web Sites

Estate & Rental Agents

Sponsored Links

Viva-Almeria :: View topic - Coummunity Charge URGENT
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages

Coummunity Charge URGENT

Please Note that these forums are for discussion, not advertising. If you'd like to advertise or recommend companies, free listings and member reviews can be created in the Viva Directory. Adverts and recommendations will be removed from the forum without notice.

However, it's perfectly acceptable to send a PM to anyone that asks for a recommendation.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Viva-Almeria Forum Index -> Salinas De Vera, Vera Playa
View previous topic :: View next topic  
knightk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:06 pm    Post subject: Coummunity Charge URGENT Reply with quote

Hi all

Just checked my bank statement and had direct debit taken out for community charge at beg of Jan for quarterly payment. Then another payment has been taken at the end of Jan. I would recommend that you check your bank statements as you too may have paid twice. Tina is in England at moment so I'm going to contact CE consulting tomorrow to try and sort things out.

Take care

Karen and Kerry
View users profile Send private message
walkerm
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Karen,

Was the quarterly payment correct i.e 3 x your old monthly charge, because the additional payment maybe due to the fact that they have increased the Community charge for the new year. How much was the additional payment they took out?

This was not agreed at the AGM, and I am currently disputing it with them.

Regards

Martin
walkerm
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear All,

In talking to Karen, I've noticed as a result of our move from monthly to quarterly community charge bills, that we have all been charged what is being called a 'regularisation payment.

Does anyone know the basis on which it has been calculated?

It would also appear our community charge has been increased by 4.2% to cover inflation, worth you all checking that your bill has not been increased over and above this, as we agreed at the AGM to hold the charge at last years level.

Tina is due to meet with CE Consulting on return from the UK next week, and will challenge them over the increase and look at ways of better utilising Anna's time, as 22,000e/year for cleaning is crazy!

Regards

Martin

Regards

Martin
brucealanjackson
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks all, I must say I have been lax.. do not usually check.. thought it was 60 Euros same as last year ?
Hope everyone is keeping warm.. look forward to seeing most of you in august.
Bruce and gang
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Viva-Almeria Forum Index -> Salinas De Vera, Vera Playa All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: