Almeria Travel Mate

Spanish Phrase Book

TV Guide

Contact Us

Advertise

Web Sites

Estate & Rental Agents

Sponsored Links

Viva-Almeria :: View topic - Aquazul. I wouldn't.
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages

Aquazul. I wouldn't.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Please Note that these forums are for discussion, not advertising. If you'd like to advertise or recommend companies, free listings and member reviews can be created in the Viva Directory. Adverts and recommendations will be removed from the forum without notice.

However, it's perfectly acceptable to send a PM to anyone that asks for a recommendation.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JayB

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:33 pm    Post subject: Aquazul. I wouldn't. Reply with quote

Just thought I'd share my dissapointment with pool suppliers Aquazul. I was advised they are the best in the business and, despite them being the most expensive quote, I went with them for a pool about 18 months ago. With something like that I took the view its got to be worth getting the best quality. Anyway the bottom line is I've not got tiles coming off and its clear its not been grouted correctly. I have phoned them a zillion times, as has my Spanish agent, I've even called the English bloke in all their adverts. After about 6 months they sent someone out who looked at it and said they'd come back. That was about 6 months and another zillion phone calls ago. They are simply not interested. Everybody has problems, its how you deal with them that counts, and these guys just aren't interested in aftersales. So take my advice if you are looking for a pool, avoid these people...
View users profile Send private message
jbsupplies
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that JayB,
It will do them no good, is your pool empty, how many tiles have come off?

Have you considered replacing them yourself?

That is one big problem with Spainsh companies but know your rights, you can complete the customer complaints form, they should then be investigated.

http://gospain.about.com/od/shopping/qt/complaints.htm

Hope this helps, let me know how you get on, we receive requests to recommend pool builders.

Regards, Dave

Oakesani
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why not ask for their complaints book - they have a legal obligation to provide it. Then get your spanish agent to complete the details of your complaint - they have to provide it and it goes to the relevant agency for action.

The complaints system is there for a purpose - people must use it.

Good luck
Anita
popeye
Advanced
Advanced

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 2 experiences of Aquazul, both not brilliant, but on the same job, so it may be an aberration.

a. They tried to fit a smaller filter than the spec, but on pushing they replaced it with the correct size.

b. Tiles detached, after one season, but they did come and fix them, after we had drained down the pool - but more have now come off, after 3 seasons - I'm sure they will come and fix them, but it is a chore and a big cost for the water to refill when you have to drain down to empty!

Other pool installers I have used seem free of these kind of problems

They are/were the biggest around, but I now use others (well actually I don't that much as the pool building market is a little slow, shall we say!)
JayB

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: Aquazul Reply with quote

Thanks guys for your responses, I didn't know the complaints procedure existed, but I will defo pursue that.
Your replies are much appreciated...
James
Oakesani
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

by law they have to provide the complaints book - if they don't then you report them to the police
matmurray

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: Bad publicity...... Reply with quote

With regards to the publicity to Aquazul Piscinas,may i firstly say i have had ,and still have dealings with them for the last 8 or so years. I think for the pool construction turnover of around 250 pools per annum then 2 complaints over this amount of time is very little, and you will always come across somebody who is not entirly happy.However it concerns me if their customers are dissatisfied and can only put this down to the language barrier.
On a lighter note,it is a great comfort that there are many satisfied customers i have dealt with over the years constructing their pools over the Almeria and Murcia provinces.
jbsupplies
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well intercepted Matt,
Perhaps with your contacts you could overcome the language barrier and save them from further poor publicity by them sorting out the loose tiles.
Job done we can read about how quick they have been on here and more customers will be beating on their door.

Regards, Dave
JayB

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Matt
My problem has nothing to do with language barrier (Im by no means fluent but I can get by in a situation like this) and everything to do with a a plain lack of desire to meet their obligation.
I'm not sure whether you are the Matt Murray who appears as a contact in their adverts (and if you are not I apologize), but if so then you will know I've spoken to you about this and your words were "leave it with me and I'll get it sorted". Which it hasn't been.
I myself own and built from scratch a multi million pound business in the UK and, whilst I think we are fantastic(!) we still have the odd cock-up. But its how you deal with it that counts. Likewise we all get awkward customers that you can never please but I dont fall into that category. I have a problem that is not getting attended to and I waited a year before deciding to post something on here. So I think I've been quite patient.
And here's an interesting (well not really) fact for anybody reading this. It is estimated that the most efficient company will receive a 0.8% 'complaint to sales' ratio (and I'm talking blue chip here). If Aquazul have installed on av. 250 installs per year over 8 years then thats 2000 installs and if they've only received 2 complaints then these guys are super human... and I'm Michael Barrymore.
Seriously I dont doubt that these guys have done a fantastic job for hundreds of owners but, quite frankly, that is of no comfort to me. I'd just like my own pool sorting and that to be the end of it.
And just to show I'm not in the habit of only being vocal about bad service, let me take the opportunity to 'big up' the company who have carried out the refurbishment of my new property in Mojacar; CENSORED have been absolutely fantastic and restored my faith in building tradesmen. If anyone wants a job done thoroughly and on time then these boys are spot on.
And this guy at JB Supplies who has responded to this thread also appears to be on the ball, if there was any business I could put his way I think I'd feel comfortable doing so based on the advice he has given me, which he didn't have to do.
Cheers
James
PS. Incidentally I must, to be fair, provide an update on the subject; my solicitor has been advised that Aquazal are waiting for the Spring for better weather and then they will be coming out to fix the tiles. I don't really understand that but I'm keeping my fingers crossed, whilst not holding my breath icon_smile.gif
matmurray

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: Aquazul, Reply with quote

I am sorry for this situation and i will contact Aquazul for you tommorrow,i am sure we have obviously spoken in the past and can assure you all messages have been relayed.Please could you send me your details to my email address and i will resolve this matter,regards Mat.
matmurrayes@gmail.com
caravanasetc
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've used Aquazul on a couple of occasions and are happy to say we have no complaints!
JayB

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Matt I appreciate that and I'll email you directly. And rest assured I'll be the first to put everyone straight when the matter is resolved.

As for the comment from Pepino ref CENSORED, I can only speak as I find, and I've found them to be superb. Whats more, the reason I went with them is because out of all the builders that quoted he was the only one with an office with real people in it and I liked the idea of actually being able to walk in somewhere and get hold of someone face to face. If your colleagues have had problems then they should go in there because in my experience they could not have been more accomodating. If that doesn't work then they should get on here and tell everyone, because it seems to work!

Thanks again to all you for your feedback...
JB
popeye
Advanced
Advanced

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:28 am    Post subject: Re: Aquazul, Reply with quote

matmurray wrote:
I am sorry for this situation and i will contact Aquazul for you tommorrow,i am sure we have obviously spoken in the past and can assure you all messages have been relayed.Please could you send me your details to my email address and i will resolve this matter,regards Mat.
matmurrayes@gmail.com

Hi Matt, remind Agustin about the tiles that need doing on the 20 X 6 Meter pool in El Fonte, Sorbas too please. He needs to tell me when we have to drain down to suit him, since the pool will be shortly in use, it being heated. Thanks

Oh. incidentally it occurs to me that maybe not everyone who has bought an Aquazul pool is watching this thread on Viva A˝meria, so maybe the number of unhappy customers could be higher than 2 out of 250?
JayB

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Pepino
CENSORED have an office directly behind CENSORED on the Playa. The sign is visible from the road.
Cheers
James
alkeeling
Viva-Moderator
Viva-Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please might I encourage everybody to review the forum rules.

http://www.viva-almeria.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=29

We have received complaints from a business whose name I have now censored - be it mentioned in praise or otherwise.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Viva-Almeria Forum Index -> Swimming Pools All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: