Spanish Phrase Book

TV Guide

Contact Us

Advertise

Web Sites

Estate & Rental Agents

Sponsored Links

Viva-Almeria :: View topic - URGENT ALL OWNERS PLEASE READ
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages

URGENT ALL OWNERS PLEASE READ
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Please Note that these forums are for discussion, not advertising. If you'd like to advertise or recommend companies, free listings and member reviews can be created in the Viva Directory. Adverts and recommendations will be removed from the forum without notice.

However, it's perfectly acceptable to send a PM to anyone that asks for a recommendation.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Viva-Almeria Forum Index -> Salinas De Vera, Vera Playa
View previous topic :: View next topic  
knightk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have reported tomarto to the websites regulator. If anyone knows who this person is, please notify either me or Chris by p.m as they will be reported to the Spanish Police. Tina has been receiving obusive phone calls and this person may be linked in some way.

More than ever Tina needs all of our support, any lesser person would have thrown in the towel by now, she is a gutsy lady considering what she has had to contend with lately and this may be another reason why she has decided to keep a low profile at the moment.

If you do manage to read this message Tina, we wish you all the best for tomorrow, and remember don't let anyone intimidate or harass you, take your time when stating our case and although we wont be there in person, we will all be thinking of you.

Karen and Kerry
View users profile Send private message
knightk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moderator, Ahana,

I would just like to say on behalf of our community, thank you, for removing Tomarto's last message as requested.
walkerm
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Karen,

Well done, what a sad little person.

I've sent a pm to Tina, so it's a shame she is unlikely to read it until after the meeting. I'll try and ring her tonight.

I don't honestly care what the results of the water analysis say, we were there, saw with our own eyes the disgusting mould all around the pool, and witnessed young children going down with ear infection after ear infection.

It's time for a change to a management company that take Health & Safety seriously, and don't ruin families heard earned breaks.

Martin
murrays
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are any of you who are in communication with Tina aware of the pool analysis test result?
knightk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Martin.

I agree with you one hundred percent. Regardless of whether the condition of the pool was ok earlier in the year or not, the photo's showing the mould in the pool, were taken in June and it was still the same, if not worse when we were there at end of July!! and shows that CE consulting have not been maintaining it properly. The pictures showing poor maintenance of the grounds and pool are enough evidence to prove CE's incompetence, it's time for Change!!
rafael

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:20 pm    Post subject: Pool Analysis Reply with quote

I am not sure if it helps but I received a PM off the president on the 18th August stating that the pool was looking a lot better and that the water was crystal clear

She has also stated there is no charge to the community for the testing.

It does not say however what the findings are
murrays
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of you may be missing the point here. The reason that I am interested in the result of the pool analysis is that until we have confirmation that it was clear we may still have a water issue that could be resulting in further infections.
walkerm
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Murray,

I have contacted friends down there and asked the question, will let you know.

Martin
jackson12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely the result of the pool analysis on the day of the independent test will only tell us of the water quality on that day at that time.

Shouldn't we be asking how regularly the pool is tested and if any treatment is needed is it being carried out immediately?

I would have thought the water quality of the pool should be tested at the very minimum on a daily basis when there is high usage in the summer months.

I know in this country life guards are taking samples from the pools several times daily.
murrays
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Martin.

If possible, as well as the result could you find out the name of the company that performed the test.

Thank you.
Ohana

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:22 pm    Post subject: Message for Murray Reply with quote

CE has not handed the official pool analysis report to Tina yet. Considering Tina contacted CE yesterday informing them that she would like documentation to be made available to her for collection at 12.00 Friday, they didn't even have the decency to let her know they were not open today.

Tina has seen an email, to CE from the guys that did the pool analysis, commenting on the state of the pool water but until the official report is handed to her she cannot provide the information you keep requesting. CDuncan
jackson12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That seems to sum up CE, they are not working for us but against us, it would seem to me
brucealanjackson
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All,

Just back from 2 weeks in lovely Spain. Unless you are BLIND it was there for all to see BIG BLACK MOULDY PATCHES all around the pool.

Around the 16th of august Chlorine levels were certainly increased this was noted by a few of the French and myself .

By late evening the water in the outdoor pool resembles a SOUP, there is so much grass in it, that one wonders which MORON designed an OUTDOOR POOL with 4 dual showers only to step into SOGGY WET EARTH and GRASS.

We must collectively see that the non slip paving extends to the showers if not beyond.

Anything else is a BODGE.

Bruce
rafael

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Pool Testing Reply with quote

I am a bit confused I thought the president had arranged for an independant pool test to be carried out?

Are we saying this has been carried out by CE, if we are awaiting the results from them.

If so this is not independant.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Viva-Almeria Forum Index -> Salinas De Vera, Vera Playa All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: