Spanish Phrase Book

TV Guide

Contact Us

Advertise

Web Sites

Estate & Rental Agents

Sponsored Links

Viva-Almeria :: View topic - OTCC
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages

OTCC
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Please Note that these forums are for discussion, not advertising. If you'd like to advertise or recommend companies, free listings and member reviews can be created in the Viva Directory. Adverts and recommendations will be removed from the forum without notice.

However, it's perfectly acceptable to send a PM to anyone that asks for a recommendation.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Viva-Almeria Forum Index -> Almanzora Country Club, Cuevas Del Almanzora
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rowlandsbb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:55 pm    Post subject: OTCC Reply with quote

Anyone who changed to OTCC from ACC or who is thinking about it will be pleased to hear that OTCC will re start 23rd November 2009
The builders and finance has been sorted and Santander are prepared to offer mortgages to buyers

Good news for many who have had to suffer all the problems of ACC and then the delay with OTCC
If anyone wants a PDF of the news from Huma Indalo please get in touch
Brian at www.bbspanishproperties.co.uk
View users profile Send private message
lmjohn
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rearrange the following

pole with barge touch a don't
propertyman
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:13 pm    Post subject: OTCC Reply with quote

Spot on Lmjohn
cb007v3688

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rowlands, How on earth can you dare to advertise these properties for sale. Isn't it bad enough that you are in this mess it's shameful that you would encourage others.
I desperately hope for your sake and others that this development does go ahead but with the knowledge that we have about Huma you shouldn't be trying to sell to others.
JULIEK
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So did the building recommence on OTCC on Monday, my guess is no!!!!
euroman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

be aware the builders have ripped off thousands of buyers of millions of euros, rowlands is an agent icon_evil.gif
alma
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We were passing Tabernas today and thought we would check out how the new work was progressing......de nada... icon_cry.gif the site has not changed since they stopped work there. No progress what so ever not even a security guy who was there the last time we visited, about a year ago.

I think someone is telling PORKIES ! icon_twisted.gif
rowlandsbb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the latest report from Carmen who is on the site and there is now no doubt that OTCC has re started
In response of yor question i can leave some info about how is the process going. The situation is very well and positive as the resumption of Oasis Thabernax CC is going ahead.

Last week the builders visited "Oasis Thabernax CC" with the site manager, the surveyor, marketing team, etc. Also, last Monday, the builders and some workers of “Ceramics Alhabia”, the construction company and the other companies that are involved in the project, came to check the security perimeter and to agree the restarting process. Since then, the workers picked up the fences, put new security advertisings, distributed the bricks inside the houses, etc.

Also the electrician checked last week the electric panels that are necessary for the concrete mixers, and any others works. It is necessary as the previous builders used a power plant.

On the other hand, the workers came again Thursday morning to clean the gardens and to repair the irrigation, but it was raining so they agree to come back Friday.

The electrician was coming today morning to install the electric panel that were brought by the builders on Friday and also will come with the workers to take to the end the work that is necessary before all the operatives and machinists arrive.

But today again has been raining and they haven’t returned to the site.So when all the machinist and workers were in the site, I will take pictures and i will download them in the forum.

Do not hesitate to contact with me for what ever you may need, and sorry if my english is not very good .

Yours faithfully,

Carmen.

The mortgage facility for buyers is being provided by Santander [ subject to status]
Re starting a project with new builders dores take time to set up but it is now under way

Brian Rowlands BSc FRICS
www.bbspanishproperties.co.uk
propertyman
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:09 pm    Post subject: oasis Reply with quote

Wow a pig has just flown by!
alma
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This is the latest report from Carmen who is on the site and there is now no doubt that OTCC has re started

As I say we were there yesterday afternoon around 4pm and no sign of anyone, granted the holes in the fence had been jerry repaired.

Access to the site was close so we could not go to the office or go onto the site only make observations from the boundary fence, from what we saw it just looked the same as before. about a year ago, I would have expected some signs of the access dirt track having been used but not obvious.

Carmen must go home early on a Monday icon_rolleyes.gif

I understand that reports previously had the building restarting in November some 3 months ago. icon_eek.gif

I can only report what I see with my eyes not what I am being told. It did get me wondering however, how many unfortunates were waiting patiently on the completion and how many units they have sold. As I doubt in this uncertain times how many more they can sell when there are so many bargains going elsewhere.

We live in Spain although a fair bit from Tabernas however if I am up that way again we will call in, as I am interested in seeing the completed project, I am sure I will recognise Carmen I will just look for the lady with a very long nose, hopefully I will live long enough to see it completed icon_biggrin.gif
cb007v3688

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too would love to see the completion of this site. However there is no way I will believe all is ok until the properties are complete and are sold with all the legal paperwork in place. Clearly Rowlands is going to be encouraging as he is advertising OCC on his website!!!! Say no more.
rowlandsbb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite right I do have a vested interest in OTCC

I am a buyer [ Manzana 1 Plot 11] and I have 54.000 € at risk but now pleased that the development has re started

Yes I am ex ACC so OTCC was a way out for me-the banking crisis September 2008 stopped everything but now it is back on track with Santander offering mortgage facilities to buyers [ subject to status]

This is Huma Indalo but a lot of people hate Huma Med , and with good cause, but at least they have not gone into administration like so many other developers in Spain and world wide, including the likes of Polaris World Torrevisa etc

Whilst all developments when being built have their problems OTCC is now on it's way and there are many like me who are very pleased!

Brian Rowlands BSc FRICS
www.bbspanishproperties.co.uk
cb007v3688

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I quite understand why you took the pragmatic decision to change to OCC. However I think you must be quite crazy to try and sell these properties to other poor souls. Your decision to change was one thing but I'm certain no-one would have ever made this a first choice.
jflmolina
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where exactly is Thabernax? Never heard that name before... maybe Thermomix yes, but... is not a place in Almeria.

And who would buy a 2 bed apt there for more than 100.000.- euros, off plan, when you can buy one, key ready, by the sea... icon_eek.gif ?

icon_rolleyes.gif no way...
friendsofcarlotta
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thabernax is a name that Huma were using for the project, which is sited in Tabernas

Now, I think it's called Oasis
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Viva-Almeria Forum Index -> Almanzora Country Club, Cuevas Del Almanzora All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: