Almeria Travel Mate

Spanish Phrase Book

TV Guide

Contact Us

Advertise

Web Sites

Estate & Rental Agents

Sponsored Links

Viva-Almeria :: View topic - CE Con and KeyMare !!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages

CE Con and KeyMare !!

Please Note that these forums are for discussion, not advertising. If you'd like to advertise or recommend companies, free listings and member reviews can be created in the Viva Directory. Adverts and recommendations will be removed from the forum without notice.

However, it's perfectly acceptable to send a PM to anyone that asks for a recommendation.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Viva-Almeria Forum Index -> Salinas De Vera, Vera Playa
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brucealanjackson
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:18 pm    Post subject: CE Con and KeyMare !! Reply with quote

Hello can any one find ONE good word for either of these two ?

I for one do not trust either of them.

So far CE Con seems intent on holding to the contract, not surprising they pay themselves handsomely with our hard earned cash.
Yet what have they done to earn it ???

With regards to KeyMare when will they honour their word and make right the shoddy build that is Salinas de vera?

[/b]
View users profile Send private message
sallly

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello

Yes, I can. We live on Thalasa and would say that Key Mare are one of the best builders we have ever had the pleasure of buying from. Their service has been second to none and their build quality has been exceptional.

We have friends on AA Resort and their duplex still looks as good as the day it was built and so does the complex. Having a walk around AA Hills this morning it was so nice to see their build quality also matches up to the other Key Mare builds in the area.

You are taring Key Mare builds with the same brush as your build but it was not Key Mare that built your complex. It was Mare Nostrum which was a different company within the group and then eventually in 2008 brought under one umbrella now known as Key Mare.

I have had a look around your complex. Personally I wouldn't want to live there either. You are right, the build quality resembles something from Beirut. It appears you obviously hate the builders, you obviously hate your management company, you obviously hate the way your community looks and you obviously hate the area. Anything else?
brucealanjackson
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sally thank you for your comments.
We are pleased you are happy. All the more reason for KeyMare to make good their promise and rectify the many wrongs with the place.
KeyMur and KeyMare both belong to the same Company.
sallly

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for correcting me. Of course Key Mur.

The implication in your posting is that Key Mare built your complex but they didn't, it was Key Mur. Yes they are one now but not then so you should have made that clear in the first instance. There is a marked difference in quality of build between Key Mare and your complex built by Key Mur.

There is the Rolls Royce and there is the Lada. Unfortunately you chose the Lada of the building world.

In my opinion you have shown your true colours. As mentioned previously, you are not happy with your lot. Looking back at your postings you have moaned about the standards of your build in most and I believe you are using the cloak of illegal builds to deter people from the area.

What I have seen in my opinion is a very bitter chappie who hates his builder and the implication that there could be problems with Key Mare builds due to legalities etc...is just scaremongering to prevent people buying Key Mare builds.
brucealanjackson
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sally thanks for your reply. Unknown to you we bought off plan and were shown the brochures. We made a choice at the time to buy where we are.
We were told that KeyMur which was part of the KeyMare group were excellent plus they were very good at sorting out any problems later on.
With regard to your comments, perhaps you are or are'nt aware that the properties were the same price on all the KeyMur/KeyMare sites.
So None of us have paid less than you.
In case you have not fully understood we have all paid in good faith for a finish that has been sadly lacking.
We have been trying for some time now to get KeyMare to do the right thing.
I am very pleased that you are so smug and everything is all okay with your wonderful home.. Lets hope it stays that way for you.. for when the cracks appear don't expect anyone from KeyMare to come to your aid.
sallly

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being smug, far from it. You were the one who started posts about Dico, Vera Town Hall and KeyMare and started talking of potential illegalities and wrong doings.

You were the one telling people not to buy in Spain and particularly this area because in your words it was a 'joke'. It appears you are the one who has the grievance against Key Mare. See where I am coming from. It appears you don't want people to buy from Key Mare because you bought a shoddy complex from Key Mur a sister company.

Your posting about Dico, Vera town Hall, Mayor and Keymare may have had some credence until you started posting about not trusting Key Mare and how poor their builds are. Now we all know why. In my opinion it's nothing to do with current building problems in Spain it's because you can't stand Key Mare.
brucealanjackson
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well as said before glad you are very happy. Long may it last.
Some of us have to carry on and continue to take the builders on, till we get a complex that was sold as fit for purpose.
Yes I am highlighting the dodgy build of KeyMare till they are seen to be putting things right, and so would you unless you were bonkers.
alandlucy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sally

Don't let this idiot wind you up. We bought on AA Residencial last year and I was concerned when Bruce said he had been e-mailed a link about Key Mare. If he wanted to warn people of problems I thought he would have posted this link on his first posting but I had to ask him twice for it. I thought something wasn't ringing true.

Our solicitor in Madrid went through everything with a fine tooth combe when we bought and looked into Key Mare. He told us they were a very reputable company. It's obvious from this Jackson chap he didn't do his homework on the builders he bought from (Key Murr) or looked at any of their past work.

I have to agree with you, it does seem he has slipped up and his true motives have come out, trying to slate Key Mare and worry others into not buying around here. He's obviously a very angry little man.

Don't worry, I too am happy with our build and think it's good quality, would recommend Key Mare anytime.
Alan
alandalus
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm considering reporting "alanandlucy" to the police for identity theft, not only for the similarity of their name but they're using the same avatar that I've been using for years, and as we are both on A.A. Residential, I'm a little concerned that Mr J. may wish to bop someone on the nose for calling him an idiot, so next time you post "alanandlucy" I wonder if you could give the number and exact location of your apartment so that "Brucie" doesn't take a swing at the wrong guy, or you could change your I.D. and avatar, Cheers Gray.j
David_Herts
Advanced
Advanced

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Graham

following on from your post, far be it from me to interfere in your argument over ID theft, but one feels there is a little of the kettle and the pot here. How you can have the temerity to accuse poor alandlucy of attempting to steal your identity when it is blatantly clear that they could countersue for misrepresentation is beyond me !!

Your avatar bears no resemblance to you whatsoever..........the nose is far too small !!

Dave

ps....so far and to date, one is also very happy with ones purchase on AA Residencial...apart from the very noisy neighbours above.....these swinger parties seem to be getting ever more regular !!
alandalus
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dear Mr Herts, I have no need to run swingers parties, as you are well aware, I bare such a close resemblence to Brad Pitt there's simply no need, I'm constantly fighting off the opposite sex, Cheers Grayj
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Viva-Almeria Forum Index -> Salinas De Vera, Vera Playa All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: