Spanish Phrase Book

TV Guide

Contact Us

Advertise

Web Sites

Estate & Rental Agents

Sponsored Links

Viva-Almeria :: View topic - AP7 San Javier to Vera update
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages

AP7 San Javier to Vera update
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Please Note that these forums are for discussion, not advertising. If you'd like to advertise or recommend companies, free listings and member reviews can be created in the Viva Directory. Adverts and recommendations will be removed from the forum without notice.

However, it's perfectly acceptable to send a PM to anyone that asks for a recommendation.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
huggy4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: AP7 San Javier to Vera update Reply with quote

Is the AP7 now fully open from San Javier right through to Vera or do we need to take diversion to Aguilas and drive along the coast road. Driving from airport this Sat morning. Update anyone please.i
View users profile Send private message
hillsalmeria

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
As i understand you will need to come off at agulas
dave
Beachcomber_Bar_Mojacar
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't done it myself but someone told me its clear now, anyone done it???
John.

susiedodd
Advanced
Advanced

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have and it is now clear. Tuesday 9th oct.
huggy4

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AP7 update. It was not open sat 13 Oct and was not open today 18 Oct. furthest you can go is Pulpi but much better route to get off or on at Aguilas and the coast road to Villaricos.
Buggy
DaveXC
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is confusing !. It seems that it is fully open one day and then closed the next !?.
It would be appreciated if updates as to the situation be added as I cannot find an official website giving out information.
Thank you.

Dave
alandalus
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right Dave XC, the replies are are confusing. I don't think people read the question properly before diving in with mis-information. The E 15 is fully open, but as of last Sunday the AP7 Toll road could only be accessed via Pulpi or better still Aguilas. As there is a bridge down on the toll road and they're virtually bankrupt, I can't envisage it being FULLY open anytime soon.
So please, if you are going to post regarding transport links, make sure your info is correct, and not what some half sozzled numty told you in the pub last night, cheers Gray j
susiedodd
Advanced
Advanced

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi perhaps I did dive in without knowing my roads. All I know is that we drove from Alicante to Roquetas and back on 4th & 9th October.There was a lot of repair work going on and single laned traffic after the devastion but no roads were actually closed.
aftab

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

susiedodd wrote:
Hi perhaps I did dive in without knowing my roads. All I know is that we drove from Alicante to Roquetas and back on 4th & 9th October.There was a lot of repair work going on and single laned traffic after the devastion but no roads were actually closed.

icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif you drove along a road but you dont know which one. very helpful madam
alandalus
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giving duff info as to whether a bar is open or closed, isn't important, but telling people that roads are open or closed could have serious implications.
People are sometimes flying in late in the evening, maybe a little tired, and driving on unfamiliar roads, having the wrong info could cause an accident at worse, or at best getting them lost. So as I said , if you're not sure, don't post, Cheers Gray.J
bomagdrink
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alandalus wrote:
Giving duff info as to whether a bar is open or closed, isn't important, but telling people that roads are open or closed could have serious implications.
People are sometimes flying in late in the evening, maybe a little tired, and driving on unfamiliar roads, having the wrong info could cause an accident at worse, or at best getting them lost. So as I said , if you're not sure, don't post, Cheers Gray.J
i' think the AP7..was getting mixed up with the E15..A7..the E15..A7 is open with contraflow...where as the AP7 toll is by passed..AT AGUILAS.
susiedodd
Advanced
Advanced

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least I admitted that I may have been wrong not like the poster before me. I just go by my sat nav. which at one point mentioned the AP7. Also the other roads mentioned. As for aftab just go back to your friends, bigben etc.
DaveXC
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks alandalus. It seems it is not fully open. We are over in 3 weeks so will find out the situation ourselves and "post". I think I will take the Satnav and a map !!.
alandalus
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dave XC, If you come off at Aguilas then take the coast road down through San Juan and Villaricos, you should be O.K. it's a pretty good road and only put about 15 minutes on our journey time. Enjoy your stay, and don't hit any motorway stop barriers,Cheers GrayJ
DaveXC
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that GrayJ.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Viva-Almeria Forum Index -> Cars & Transport All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: