Spanish Phrase Book

TV Guide

Contact Us

Advertise

Web Sites

Estate & Rental Agents

Sponsored Links

Viva-Almeria :: View topic - GREEDY LANDLORDS
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages

GREEDY LANDLORDS
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Please Note that these forums are for discussion, not advertising. If you'd like to advertise or recommend companies, free listings and member reviews can be created in the Viva Directory. Adverts and recommendations will be removed from the forum without notice.

However, it's perfectly acceptable to send a PM to anyone that asks for a recommendation.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Viva-Almeria Forum Index -> Renting A Holiday Home
View previous topic :: View next topic  
babygirl
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adeybrown wrote:
You are kidding me, some snivelling little gormless internet troll. Grow some balls and go and do something constructive with your life.
thats fine you can say that to my face adrian when i confront you today hopefully but i will see you soon ok, and iam no troll ok you fool and i will repeat that to your face every time i see you..
View users profile Send private message
babygirl
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adeybrown wrote:
You are kidding me, some snivelling little gormless internet troll. Grow some balls and go and do something constructive with your life.
o and you say do something constructive with my life??? like you do and sit on here all day every day... mr know it all or should i say know how to not get paid by winn and co icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif clever as you are see you later...
Adeybrown
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif
Dream on little man, tough talk is easy behind a laptop, you made these threats to me before and when I waited all I saw was some weak old man quickly drive off. See you later and don't sprain your wrist when you close your laptop lid.
babygirl
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adeybrown wrote:
icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif
Dream on little man, tough talk is easy behind a laptop, you made these threats to me before and when I waited all I saw was some weak old man quickly drive off. See you later and don't sprain your wrist when you close your laptop lid.
icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif i must of had a sexchange then because iam a lady ask people in mojacar my name is lou lou.. your on drugs i think anyway i have a job to go to goodbye fool icon_lol.gif
benji
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif Ding, dong, round two,,,,, love it, icon_rolleyes.gif icon_rolleyes.gif
babygirl
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

benji wrote:
icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif Ding, dong, round two,,,,, love it, icon_rolleyes.gif icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif yes benji he is so clever that a group of people lived in his place for a year rent free icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif
babygirl
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

he was not so brave when it came to men!!!! he never had any BALLS!!! TO THROW THEM OUT AND THEY SOLD HIS STUFF WAT A KERMIT!!
pottsy189
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

''yes benji he is so clever that a group of people lived in his place for a year rent free''

Nothing to do with being clever !

Just the 30% out there [renters] that spoil it for the good ones

Should ask for a 1000 deposit before entry , otherwise forget it
tallgreygeezer
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

The original post was making a serious point until it degenerated into a pointless slanging match.

My original point was regarding a Villa on the outskirts of Turre. It had 3 bedrooms but it was Tacky, furnished with low grade budget junk and of poor quality. snd taste throughout. The price was in excess of 12000 per week.

Now I agree that QUALITY deserves its rewards, but a place furnished with no taste and no quality was NOT VALUE FOR MONEY.

Had it been on the Playa maybe different, but inland it was over the top.

What made it humerous was that the owners, were boasting about the quality of the place over the phone. They had no idea, any price has to be competitive with other forms of accommodation in the area. Hotels, flats other villas etc.

What has happened is that more owners cannot afford the property they own, cannot sell and in a move to raise cash, put the property on the rental market, without any research or knowledge of what they are doing. These amateurs are just scaring off potential renters, with their stupidity and GREED

Anyway my friends have now found a place in Roquetas that looks great and a.t a fair price
lmjohn
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

12000 a week I think you are joking!!!!
benji
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

icon_lol.gif 1200 more like,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Viva-Almeria Forum Index -> Renting A Holiday Home All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: