Almeria Travel Mate

Spanish Phrase Book

TV Guide

Contact Us

Advertise

Web Sites

Estate & Rental Agents

Sponsored Links

Viva-Almeria :: View topic - Any other purchasers out there?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages

Any other purchasers out there?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Please Note that these forums are for discussion, not advertising. If you'd like to advertise or recommend companies, free listings and member reviews can be created in the Viva Directory. Adverts and recommendations will be removed from the forum without notice.

However, it's perfectly acceptable to send a PM to anyone that asks for a recommendation.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Viva-Almeria Forum Index -> Calas del Pinar, San Juan de los Terreros
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rowleyhouse

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject: Any other purchasers out there? Reply with quote

Hi

Whilst we are already in discussions with a number of people buying on the site, Mike has kindly set up this forum for buyers to share information etc.

We know that there have been some slight problems with starting building on the site, however we appear to be in the homeward straight and expect building to commence in the next few weeks.

Look forward to sharing information.

Bev & Martin
View users profile Send private message
rogerl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Bev & or Martin,

We have exchanged a post or two on the Eye on Spain MB, nothing new to report, just thought I`d say hi. There does seem to be some very knowledgable people on this MB who actually live in the area, which is nice!

We`ve got to pay our main deposit in a few weeks time and one person did mention that another development, by the same builder had big problems, a bit worrying so I pm`d him, no reply yet & I can`t find the topic this morning but hopefully he will pick up on this thread icon_smile.gif

Cheers.....
dewalt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: San Juan de los terreros Reply with quote

Hi to bev & Martin and Roger.Just read your comments and joined the site today.We also have bought on this site last November and was told that phase 1 would be completed for Feb 2006.We arn't aware of any delays in the build? what sort of delays have happened? We are thinking of going over there in th next couple of months so we can check things out for you.

Keep in touch or if you hear anything else please let us know.

Regards Paul and Margaret
Rowleyhouse

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Current Position Reply with quote

Hi Guys

Latest feedback via eye on spain forum is that there is now lots of activity in relation to lorries on site with materials etc.

Some on phase 1V have had a change in completion date to September 07.

We are out in September (late on) but we are in contact with others out sooner.

Keep liasing

Bev & Martin
richclarkee
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Calas Del Pinar Reply with quote

I took some pics of the site today. Ill keep updating this link

http://www.golfsanjuan.com/client/calas.htm

as I have been asked by a few people to keep an eye on progress.
Regards.

Richard. golfsanjuan.com
Rowleyhouse

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject: SAN JUAN Reply with quote

icon_cry.gif

Firstly, many thanks for sharing current photo's with us.
Regretably, there does not appear to be much advancement since the photo's taken around March time.

I am sure we will get there however eventually and it will be all worth while.
jovie
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where actually is golf course going?.
Have driven the area many times .Was out that way last week and still nothing obvious which from the photo's I should have a clear idea where it is to be sited . Few flags and moved earth.
Drive from Calarreona along the coastal road and back via bypass.
richclarkee
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: golf in/around San juan de los Terreros Reply with quote

Lorca golf on the dual carriageway from aguilas toward lorca. [stll nothing showing]

golf los terreros opposite las mimosas and calas de pinar in San Juan de los terreros [still nothing definate]

golfcourse in Pilar de Jaravia [runs along the sierra aguilon hills] 2 km outside San juan. see website www.jaraviagolf.com

Regards
Rich Clark
golfsanjuan.sl
golfsanjuan.com
jovie
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: golf in/around San juan de los Terreros Reply with quote

[quote="richclarkee"]Lorca golf on the dual carriageway from aguilas toward lorca. [stll nothing showing]

This is not San Juan de los Terreros which I thought the photo's were off and went looking for.

Lorcaresorts is in Purias.Lorca 20 mins away from San Juan

I know it well. They started clearing the land about last December. Since then the site office has gone up ( v.important) and kitted out. Work has been in progress everyday but it is going to take a couple of years to complete at least. It's an enormous project. 27 holes in all.

Mind you the hotel complex, also in Purias, thought to be for prospective clients was built in uder a year. So anything is possible,

Isn't there rumoured to be another golf course near Calarreona/Aguilas ?
richclarkee
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: golf n more golf Reply with quote

You are right about lorca golf, it seems well under way, but who knows when that will be finished.

The only course i know which is well under way for real, is the urbanizacion golf de aguilon which is at jaravia which is the closest to where we live.

rich
hewlett

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone,
We were wondering if anyone had any news on how progress was going on the CALAS DEL PINAR development, things seem to have stopped and we can't any ansewers from our agents
many thanks
Rik and Marilyn
richclarkee
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Calas updates Reply with quote

Just a few new pics as requested from several buyers.
They are renovating the golflosterreros building [again] icon_rolleyes.gif

If anyone wants me to have a closer look or is coming over and wants to meet please feel free to get in touch.

Rich Clark
Your nosey parker man on the ground eye in the sky

golfsanjuan.com
millam

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Help !

Weston-super-mare beach has more going on than this dismal photo of Calas del Pinar !
Please does anyone know what is going on with this build ? Any info gratefully received,

Rik and Marilyn
vee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Calas del Pinar info please Reply with quote

Hi,
I am going to San Juan to view Calas del Pinar at the end of January, and hopefully to reserve a plot. If any one can give me any tips or information on where they think the best plots will be it would be appreciated. Also if I can be of assistance to any one by taking photos or collecting information please get in touch and I will do my best to help.
regards Vanessa (Vee)
richclarkee
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Calas Del Pinar - latest photos - infrastructure going in Reply with quote

Hello all,

Ive just posted some pics i took today

Enjoy your visit Vanessa and if I can be of any help please PM me.

All the best and happy New Year

Regards
Richard Clark
golfsanjuan.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Viva-Almeria Forum Index -> Calas del Pinar, San Juan de los Terreros All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: