Spanish Phrase Book

TV Guide

Contact Us

Advertise

Web Sites

Estate & Rental Agents

Sponsored Links

Viva-Almeria :: View topic - Home Owners of Salinas De Vera
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages

Home Owners of Salinas De Vera
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Please Note that these forums are for discussion, not advertising. If you'd like to advertise or recommend companies, free listings and member reviews can be created in the Viva Directory. Adverts and recommendations will be removed from the forum without notice.

However, it's perfectly acceptable to send a PM to anyone that asks for a recommendation.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Viva-Almeria Forum Index -> Salinas De Vera, Vera Playa
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PBurgess

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:00 pm    Post subject: Home Owners of Salinas De Vera Reply with quote

Hi All,

We completed yesterday and got confirmation from our Solicitor today. The Champagne has been opened and we are over the moon, it seems to take ages and we have only started the process since March.

We now have to get down to the planning of Fixtures and Fittings, we discovered that there is an Ikea just up the road (2hrs) in Murcia. Looks like the best place to get Light fitting also they do the IKEA/365+ series which is range of of Kitchen products Like sets of Kitchen Utensils and Crockery. The link to the english site is below the Spanish site is a mirror but obviously with Spanish Language.

http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?storeId=7&catalogId=10103&langId=-20&topcategoryId=15570&parentCats=15570*16233&cattype=sub&categoryId=16233

Hope this of some help hope to see you all out there

Pete & Sian
View users profile Send private message
escape2almeria

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Pete & Sian,

Congratulations to you both !!! So pleased for you. icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif

We're anticipating signing in person on the 25th Aug. Did your solicitor send you copies of the deed and any other paperwork? I believe buyers get a copy of the deed after the signing.

Looks like we'll see you out there as we're there 25 - 30th buying like mad and doing the DIY. We're 5.1.14, drop by anytime !

Bye for now

Dean and Carolyn
07985 576 405
PBurgess

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dean and Carolyn,

Thanks, hope it all goes well for you.

We have not received anything from our solicitor other than a confirmation email.

Will you be taking tools out there with you? I don't know wether it is better to buy tools (Cordless Drill/Screwdriver) out there?

Look forward to catching up with between the 25th and 28th

All the best
Pete & Sian
escape2almeria

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Pete & Sian,

I'll be bringing my best friend, Mr Dewalt 18V wood/hammer cordless drill. Lets hope Ryanair don't get jealous and restrict its travel. I intend to buy some screw drivers out there as they'll be left in the flat. I'm sure if your in a bind a few vinos could limber up my trigger finger icon_biggrin.gif

I think Bruce, SarahR, you and us will be there together. I'm still keen to do the hat key-barrel swap, you still in for that?

Be keen to see if you get any paper work from the solicitor as my research tells me you should get a copy of the deeds.

regards

Dean & Carolyn
PeteHarman
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dean, Carolyn, Pete and Sian,

We took possession of our apartment in Al Andalus Hills (next door) last week - you may find some useful info on the 'We're in' postings in that forum - especially re Ask Andre and Ferreteria Lopez.

May we wish you all the best in Salinas de Vera icon_biggrin.gif

Mandy & Pete

(PS Ikea do a toolkit - called FIXA, ref 100.736.80 - for E4.99 euro, a box containing hammer, pliers, screwdriver with bits, pliers and wrench, which is all we needed to do the necessary self-assembly and tinkering)
PBurgess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Pete & Mandy,

The Ask Andre service looks very useful I will contact him today

best regards
Pete & Sian
PBurgess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dean and Carolyn,

What is involved in switching the Barrel over? If it is not to drastic I think it would be a good idea.

We still haven't received the paper work yet, our solicitors are the fastest.

See you out there

Pete & Sian
seagem
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

icon_smile.gif Hi.
If it is an alu. or pvc door, it's just a matter of unscrewing one screw ,which you will find near the dead-bolt. Then use your key to position
the "barrel- lever" flush with barrel, and pull it out. The job takes me 5 min. max. (including fitting the new barrel)

PBurgess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks seagem

I will be changing the locks then

Pete
PBurgess

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All,

For all of you who don't get over to the complex that often, I have posted some photo's we took in April on the Eyeonspain website.

We will be out again next week 25th May, would be good to catch up with any of you who are out there.

All the best
Pete
walkerm
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Pete & Sian,

Hope the family are well?

Thanks for the pictures it's nice to see it all comming together.

Do me a favour when you are down there can you check if they have repaired our kerb stone, and check on the state of our plants (gather the sprinlker system has not been working).

If it's not working would be grateful if you could give them a drop of the necessary.

We are down next month so miss you again unfortunetly, but will hopefully catch up with you in Aug and maybe Oct half-term.

Cheers

Martin & Mandy
PBurgess

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Martin & Mandy

Nice to here from you, no probs I will check the Kerb, did you go for the concrete curb stone or are they replacing the tiles?

Will deffo water your plants, we are back over for the last 3 weeks in August so hopefully see you then, if not we will be there for October as well.

All the best

Pete
escape2almeria

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello All,

Just to let you know Carolyn and I will be out for some R&R come 14June for a 5 days or so. If any body would like us to check on things let us know. Always happy to help friends of Salinas.

Cheers for the pics Pete, nice to see the plants flowering icon_biggrin.gif

Dean and Caz

ps. Martin, when are your there in June, finally we may meet icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif
walkerm
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pete Hi,

How did you manage to get a kerb stone fitted?

Dean,

We are out there from the 9th June, so will finally get to meet up for a couple of cold ones.

Cheers

Martin & Mandy
PBurgess

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just had an urgent phone call from Jane my next door neighbor in Salinas.

They are knocking a path through all our back gardens!!! they have knocked a 3 foot whole in my wall already!!!!

Tina has rushed down there to stop them.

Can anybody tell me WHO gave them permission to make a pathway through all of our private back gardens?

Johnny Vauxhall Can you phone me immediately

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Viva-Almeria Forum Index -> Salinas De Vera, Vera Playa All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: