Almeria Travel Mate

Spanish Phrase Book

TV Guide

Contact Us

Advertise

Web Sites

Estate & Rental Agents

Sponsored Links

Viva-Almeria :: View topic - ACC - Has anyone successfully used ANDERSONS to get arefund?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages

ACC - Has anyone successfully used ANDERSONS to get arefund?

Please Note that these forums are for discussion, not advertising. If you'd like to advertise or recommend companies, free listings and member reviews can be created in the Viva Directory. Adverts and recommendations will be removed from the forum without notice.

However, it's perfectly acceptable to send a PM to anyone that asks for a recommendation.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Viva-Almeria Forum Index -> Almanzora Country Club, Cuevas Del Almanzora
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zack

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject: ACC - Has anyone successfully used ANDERSONS to get arefund? Reply with quote

A posting in July 2007 gave details of Andersons (see below) and suggested that those trying to get their money back from HUMA get together as a group and sue jointly in order to keep costs to each party at a minimum. It listed a few people who may have been in touch with Andersons....we wondered if any had been successful in getting their money back yet and whether they would recommend Andersons to the rest of us?
Gob
Ken Barnes
JKCUK
Craigframwilliamson
Eminemm
Countrysinger
doddinghurst
jeffers
friendsofcarlotta

His name ; Miguel Gonxalex Rayer
He is a Director
The company; Anderson & Asociados Abogados
Address; Roquetas De Mar
Telephone; 34 950 321 787
Fax; 34 950 319 440
e-mail mgonzalez@andersonabogados.com
View users profile Send private message
dunedin
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand some people have, There were 3 people in April in one week, which was the last time I checked. But I will find out for you how many so far and let you know.
wsenior2000

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We used Andersons and got all our money back but no compo. We had no trouble with them at all. We appointed them in September 2007 and got our money back in November 2007 so not a bad turnaround either.
cb007v3688

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's certainly quick. Well done. I am assuming you had a bank guarantee though. That's exactly what should happen with a b/g but the real test seems to be when you don't hold one. We are in this position and I'm still waiting to hear of anyone who has had money returned without one.
wsenior2000

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We did have bank guarantees but they had expired so weren't executed. Basically Andersons wrote to Huma to say we were going issue court proceedings if we didn't receive a refund as they were now in breach of contract (property should have been delivered March 2007, which was 18 months from payment of 1st stage payment plus the 6 months to allow for delays).

We had been trying this course of action with our previous solicitors but getting nowhere which is why we switched to Andersons following advice from another forum.
Christine
Advanced
Advanced

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its nice to know someone has been successfull getting their money back icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif
robbo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi wsenior2000
can you say who your previous solicitors were, we have been trying to get a refund for 18 months and have now executed bank guarantees, so we are in a waiting game .
our solicitors are about as useful as a chocolate teapot !!!! i tried to get our documents back to change solicitors but they wanted 660 euros to release them. We are with aldea, i think they are all in this together helping each other, even the banks.

parador have a lot to answer for.
What started as a dream has turned into a nightmare.!!!!!
KenBarnes

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:49 am    Post subject: Andersons Reply with quote

We understand Miguel has left Andersons but we have not been told officially neither have we had any recent contact with Miguel. Can anyone enlighten us
Ken & Judith
sun123
Advanced
Advanced

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was informed that Miguel was going to start his own law firm.

I do not have any contact details for him or know where he is now trading from but i guess someone in Roquetas will know the answer.

Good luck in your search.

Dont worry.................no one gets out alive.............
mile

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miguel´s new details are:

Telephone/Fax: +34 950 321 391
Mobile: +34 657 260 687
e-mail: mileraya@hotmail.com
dunedin
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spoke to Countrysinger yesterday and he informed me that Andersons have got most of his money back through Miguel and the court date for the remainder and compensation is any time now. Miguel is carrying on against Huma for the clients he has been acting for when at Andersons.
He left Andersons because of financial difficulties within the company caused by the owner investing in property which has now gone sour.
Suze

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsenior2000 wrote:
We did have bank guarantees but they had expired so weren't executed....

Hello. You may now be aware of this, but just to say that if you have a Bank Guarantee but still no LFO, my understanding is that there can be no expiry date on these BGs.

Regards, Suzanne
www.spanishpropertyscandalpetition.co.uk
dunedin
Forum Pro
Forum Pro

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read the following at www.spanishpropertyinsight.com (select Buff)
This article relates to the latest report from the EU on Spain and illegal builds.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Viva-Almeria Forum Index -> Almanzora Country Club, Cuevas Del Almanzora All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: